Friday, September 22, 2017
MIMH | 4633 World Parkway Circle | St. Louis, MO 63134 | 314-516-8419
8 am – 12 pm
There is no cost to attend this program. This program is sponsored by a grant provided by the St. Louis Mental Health Board.
Often there is confusion about when a child’s sexual behavior is problematic and how we need to respond. This workshop addresses the complex issue of children with problematic sexual behavior and recommendations for treatment.
- Compare/contrast atypical and normative sexual behaviors,
- Identify the scope of sexual behavior problems in children and youth,
- Dispel popular myths about this population,
- Review relevant research literature, and
- Discuss best practices and treatment options for children and caregivers
To view the schedule, learning objectives and more about the speakers, click on the registration button. You may complete the registration process in this window as well.